We handle cases in:Washington State
We welcome referrals and associations for cases arising in Maricopa and Pima counties AZ or throughout Washington.
How can we help?Use the form below to contact our Client Service Team.
- $1.25 million mediated settlement in Federal Court for a motorcyclist who was rendered paraplegic when he struck a cable stretched across an irrigation canal right of way. Again, in this case liability was a significant issue.
- $820,000.00. Trial in Federal Court against the United States Government on behalf of three minor children whose mother was murdered by an illegal alien who was scheduled to be deported. Verdict was for $820,000.00.
- $660,000.00 for motorcycle accident victim. Motorcyclist swerves to avoid another vehicle loses control of bike. It was a hotly contested liability situation which was resolved through mediation.
- $635,000.00 mediated settlement for woman who was injured in a T-bone car accident and suffered a closed head injury and multiple orthopedic fractures. Before she came to me, she was seen by two to other personal injury law firms in Yakima who said they could not help her as there was only $135,000.00 of insurance coverage. I was able to identify an umbrella policy with $500,000.00 of coverage that was available to her.
- $600,000.00 for a medical negligence claim against a doctor who failed to recognize a spinal fracture on x-ray. This was also a mediated settlement.
- $400,000.00 recovered for a trucker injured at a loading dock when a warehouse employee lowered an overhead door which struck him on the neck. Liability was initially contested as the warehouse employee denied that the incident occurred.
- $325,000.00 recovered for a woman whose lab test was incorrectly identified resulting in an erroneous diagnosis of cancer.
- $315,000.00 for municipal employee who suffered an ankle injury while repairing a traffic light.
- $300,000.00 awarded to a motorcycle rider who suffered pelvic and leg injuries when he collided with a pick up truck. As part of this settlement we were able to avoid repayment of an ERISA health care plan which put an extra $85,000.00 in my client's pocket.
- $255,000.00 underinsured motorist settlement, plus $17,000.00 for an associated bad faith claim for a woman who was injured in a motor vehicle accident and suffered orthopedic injuries and a head injury.
- $130,000.00 for a motorcyclist who suffered orthopedic injuries after striking a cow that was wandering loose on a dark road.
- $111,505.00. Trial in King County on a whiplash case resulted in a jury verdict of $111,505.00. Liability was contested. The highest offer before trial was $10,000.00.